Cost-Effective, Time-Saving Trenchless Pipe LiningTraditional sewer line repairs – digging the impacted area and replacing the pipe – is costly, time consuming and leaves your yard unsightly at best.
Triple Service offers a less invasive, more cost-effective method of sewer line repairs for your Mendota or North Central Illinois home. Called Trenchless Pipe Lining—or Cured-In-Pipe Lining—we create a new pipe inside of an existing, host pipe.
We insert a resin-based epoxy material into the damaged pipe, which molds to the inner walls and hardens. The new lining is so strong, it serves as the new sewer pipe in the impacted area.
What Are the Benefits of Trenchless Pipe Lining?
The process of trenchless pipe lining has several key benefits and advantages over traditional dig and replace sewer line repair:
- Little to no digging, unlike pipe replacement
- More cost effective than digging up your yard or driveway
- Takes less than 4 hours to install, much faster than pipe replacement
When Can Trenchless Pipe Lining Be Used?
Trenchless Pipe Lining can be used to resolve many plumbing issues, including:
- Broken or cracked pipes
- Blocked pipes
- Corroded pipes
How Is Trenchless Pipe Lining Installed?
- We feed our high-tech video cameras down the pipe to determine the problem, the location of the issue and the length of pipe lining.
- Our technicians use high-pressure water and special tools to clean the dirt, mud, tree roots, debris and other greasy materials from the area.
- We cut a long special fabric tube to the specifications and saturate the fabric with the combined self-hardening coating and epoxy resins.
- Carefully, we either pull the tube into the correct area or use high-pressure air to line the pipe. We then inflate the tube for 2-4 hours until the resin hardens.
What Types of Pipes Can Be Relined?
Triple Service can reline all types of pipes using this method:
- Clay Pipes
- Cast Iron Pipes
- HVAC Pipes
- Drainage Pipes
- Overflow Pipes
- Orangeburg Pipes
- Sanitary sewer Pipes