The thought of having your whole house rewired can overwhelm even the most resilient of homeowners. However, if you are having a lot of electrical problems in your house or you are experiencing any of the things listed below, it’s probably time to have an electrician out to look at your wires.
When you call Triple Service for your home rewiring, you don’t need to worry anymore. We will handle all of the stress and strain of the project so you can focus on living your life. We will carry as much of the burden as we possibly can, so you don’t have to. Our experienced electricians have handled many home rewirings, so they will have the project totally under control the entire time.
Signs You Need to Think About Rewiring
No one wants to think about rewiring their entire home, but there are some signs that it’s the right thing to do. Not sure whether rewiring is what you need? Feel free to call us and we’ll send out an expert to look at your home and let you know. You can also look for the following signs.
- Your wires are old. No matter what they are made out of, wires wear out eventually. If you live in an old home, especially one with older-style wiring, you are going to have more electrical problems than you will in newer houses. At some point, the wiring can even become dangerous. It’s a good idea to rewire your home before you get to this place.
- You have a lot of electrical problems. Sometimes, the original wiring in your home just isn’t done correctly. No matter the reason behind this, you will need to get new wiring put in if your home is to run the way it’s supposed to. Otherwise, you will just continue to have more problems.
- You spend a lot on electrical problems. Even if you only have a few wiring problems here and there, repairs can get expensive. If the home really needs rewiring, you will keep spending more and more until you can get it all done. At some point, it’s better to invest in rewiring than to continue making repairs.
- You blow fuses or trip breakers all the time. Everyone has to replace a fuse or flip a breaker once in a while. After all, that’s what they’re there for. When you feel like you’re spending as much time with your switchboard as you are with your family, though, it’s time to think about rewiring. An electrician can tell you exactly what it will take to fix the problem.
- Persistent, small electrical abnormalities. Sometimes, faulty wiring doesn’t cause problems that are big enough or consistent enough for you to call out an electrician. If you notice a lot of these, though, it’s time to have someone look at the system as a whole. Think about things like hot switches and outlets, burning smells, buzzing noises when you use electricity, and more.
If you have noticed one or more of these issues, call us today! Rewiring could help you avoid even more serious issues with your home.