8 Simple Reasons To Own A Club Membership
1. Slow down your gas and electric meter. Empirical utility research proves that air conditioning and furnace maintenance will Cut Utility Expenses.
2. Small problems left untended will become big problems later. With maintenance, you prevent breakdowns and plumbing leaks.
3. Any mechanical system lasts longer with good maintenance. Your comfort system is a mechanical system. Service it to Extend Equipment Life.
4. Is your home comfortable on the hottest or coldest days? Do all of you drains work properly? Do you have enough hot water? Utility research found that maintenance Restores Lost Capacity for all appliances.
5. Airlines let frequent flyers board the plane first. Similarly, our club members Receive Priority Service.
6. When something does break, club members pay less. With our club memberships, you receive a minimum of a 15% Repair Discount.
7. The cost of a precision A/C tune-up is $129. A preseason tune-up costs $79. A water heater tune up and flush costs $59. A whole house plumbing inspection is $99 A club membership is only 16.95 a month. Club members save a lot of money!
8. When breakdowns occur at inconvenient times, don’t worry about high overtime costs. Service agreement customers Never Pay Overtime.
Call us Today to get more info!